Monday, May 28, 2007

Odd sort of dream

Last night I had, as the title suggests, an odd sort of dream. Now, I don't remember it all, but I remember the main points. I decided that I wouldn't bother coming in for religion class this morning, so I got about an hour extra in bed, yippee! But I really didn't want to get up, I wanted to know where it was going with the strangness. Oh well. I got a listen to Colm&JimJim and then a bit of Gerry Ryan, and then Ray Darcy. Ray is cool.

Anyway, the dream. I was in hospital in Cork. I think it was University Hospital Cork in the dream. I can't remember if that actually exists or not, but it's all good. It's a dream, it doesn't matter. I was in there anyway, in a bed, no thanks to our past health minister, Ms. Harney! I was visited by woman, and I presume that she was a wife figure or something like that. But, her most striking feature was that she had six breasts. Two heads are better than one, but six tits, I'm not sure. They were in three rows of two. Only one of them were "real" so to speak. The others were made of various chemical compounds of sorts. I think one was water. I think there was a sulphate there too. So that I knew which one was which, I wrote the formulas' compounds on the corresponding breast with a pen. The middle one in the left column was the "real" one, made of flesh and booby material. I think I had difficulty finding a pen at one stage, and I might have used a pencil. Poor girl, I wouldn't fancy somebody writing out Sodium Dichromate on my breast with a pencil!


It was quite dark in this dream, if I remember correctly. But there was a large blue tower yolk, that kept appearing. It was a bit like that bleedin' French thing in Paris, y'kno the one, yeah? But it was blue, well, lit by blue lights anyway. I think the hospital was also being rebuilt or under construction or something. Ooh, maybe it was a crane!?

This woman at one stage was going off home. She said that she was going to check her breast, to see if she was preggers, I mean pregnant. So, ladies, you now no longer have to use a test yolk, you just have to look at your boobs to see if you're pregnant. I don't know what you're meant to look for, or whatever, but if you ever come across a woman with six breasts, ask her.

So, what does it all mean? Ask Bricky?! Probably an aspiration for a family life. But, with some weird mutations...six tits. Well, the baby wouldn't be thirsty anyway! Sure, I don't really care what it means, it's just funny. Well, slán libh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will leave you a comment to prove that i read this and thoroughly enjoyed your conversational, humourous tone that you tend to incorporate into your work. it's very accomodating and easy to read.
Maybe, witnessing a 6-breasted woman some day is a hidden desire concealed deep in that subconscious mind of yours. ha! that dream is definetly up there with one of the weirdest sounding dreams i have ever heard. mine was pretty weird but that is MAD! Shannon was good at trying to interpret my dreams, but we wont go there. let us just giggle a the simplicity(of lack of) of the dream. *giggle giggle* - LORNA

Deeoshaythree said...

"Probably an aspiration for a family life."

Ah, that explains why I have been deprived of dreams about sextuple-breasted females. Cough! Oh well, give me Rufus Wainwright any day.

Deeoshaythree said...

LICK LICK