Monday, May 11, 2009

What are ya like? Mickey!

It been ages since I've put anything here. Don't really know what to say. It's been a tumultuous few months. About a month ago I made a list of the things that made up my life. It's written on a bit of paper on my desk, I think, That's ALL THE WAY in the next room so I'll try to just remember what's on it. (I added one or two to the list as I went along.)

Tom Waits. (Obsessed slightly. Deadly stuff. Romeo Is Bleeding [hey man!]).
Drinking. (To the bottom of a few bottles.)
Noelia. (Amazing, beautiful girl.)
Feeling totally shit. (Many reasons.)
Feeling pretty good. (Going out, doing stuff, Noelia.)
Pick & Mix. (Fuck sake.)
Benson & Hedges. (Been smoking a bit.)

Whenever I try to think about what I want to do with myself/my life etc. I get really miserable and sort of break down. It's bollix. I don't really know if the term fits right but, I get depressed.

I have my parents worried about how much I drink and, now, about my mental stability. I just laid it out one night. Feeling like shit for a considerable time. I kept using the word "miserable".

So, as far as further education goes (the large trigger in all of this), I don't think I can do it. Looking at qualifax.ie only made me feel worse worse worse.

Rory is still the man. Fair play to Double Vision, a Rory tribute band that played in The Mezz the other night.

Well done in general. Dunno to what. People, perhaps.

5 comments:

Deeoshaythree said...

Well done to list of things, especially Noelia and Benson and Hedges. We'll have a "proper chat" one of these nights, as soon as my exams and shit are done. Don't worry. No use feeling miserable. It's a temporary thing. Think of that. We'll get you sorted.

Ready to drop your bastard.

Deeoshaythree said...

P.S. At least your woman's not a lesbo.

And education is flange anyway. It's Not the Answer. Like that shit RTE programme that was on a few years ago with the bloke with dodgy hair.

Angela said...

Thinking good thoughts for you.

Deeoshaythree said...

Post something, O disappeared one.

William Molloy said...

Oh, you can talk you bearded infrequent blogger.