Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh, obsessions.

I'm now obsessed with The Beatles yet again. Bought the aul' album that's affectionately known as the "white album". Fair play to them. Things had gone a bit funny with the relations within the band and in respect to the band, but whopper music still. I don't think there's any songwriting collaborations on the album, just each to their own. Well done to all the compositions, even the Starkey one. Ha.

Also a bit obsessed with Muse these days. From having none of their albums, I now only need "Origins of Symmetry" or whatever it's called. I'm liking "Apocalypse Please" from "Absolution". Ledge.

The Beatles The Beatles The Beatles The Beatles The Beatles The Beatles The Beatles The Beatles

Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse Muse

Well done.

6 comments:

Deeoshaythree said...

You've turned into such a holegetter since I left Swords. Next thing you'll be riding photos of Matt Bellamy. O yes.

Muse-me-hole-and-twiddle-me-willy-upon-tyne.

William Molloy said...

You're the getter of hole. You've been riding pictures of Horowitz and Rusfus since day one. Hmmmm?

Muse yer own hole. That's probably some sick gay slang. Pervert.

Deeoshaythree said...

How dare you cock?

Go and muse yourself with pictures of Matt B. with no shirt on.

Deeoshaythree said...

Also, the idea of riding picturesof Horowitz is absolutely manky.

You mouldy FUCK

William Molloy said...

I did ask you for a loan of pictures of Matt but you don't seem to want to part with them...

It's Vlad's big hands you like, hmmm? Naughty.

Angela said...

I've been listening to Muse all morning. So good.