Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tired?

God, I'm tired. My eyes are heavy and my legs are wrecked. I was going to use banjaxed there but I don't think there's anything wrong with them apart form over-use.

I'm also tired of the same-old-same-old bollix too. I'm sick of walking through parts of this town to get home or to get somewhere. The walk to and from work, the walk home from the pub. I'm getting tired of it.

I'm tired of being drunk and thinking things are shit. I'm tired of getting home, sitting down and having to think about it all. At least when I'm walking I can distract myself and think of anything else (like focusing on walking and not slipping on the ice). I hate going to bed and, the second my head hits the pillow, thinking uncontrollably about how I can't do things or things I don't have.

I'm also tired of working on the pick 'n' mix section in work. I work in a cinema (just throw that in there to make it comprehensible). Since late November. But that's irrelevant.

No comments: