Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nothing to type...see how much I can drag out.

Well, it's Sunday morning. As the title says, I've nothing to say, and therefore even less to type. I'd like to thank AJ Edwards, from Illinois somewhere, for her kind words. I bet she'd like Capel Street. I didn't think that post was very "twirdy," but it got branded so. Although, at this stage, I'm not sure if the word "twirdy" is an adjective or a proper noun, my (nick?)name. I've never really had a nickname. Hmmm...Twirdy. Note the capital letter there. Whichever works best in a situation.

The most exciting thing I did today was probably changing guitar strings. The D'addario stings are pretty because they've got the different coloured ends. They're all new and clean and crisp with tone. Next on the exciting list might be going to Mass. I don't usually go to the Vigil Mass of a Saturday, but it was somebody's brother's month mind Mass, so we went to see the people. Next would be eating din-dins. Yum. Last is chemistry study coz it's shit. Free radical shite.

So, now I'm kicking it back up here, listening to The Frames. Their newest album is a bit shite, so I'm listening to "Burn The Maps" instead because it's all quite deadly. It's a tell your friends album if they're stupid enough not to know about it already. I saw them in the Olympia Theatre two years ago? I can't really remember. They were fuckin deadly. Glen told his stories, as he does, they played a good gig. Actually speaking of the Olympia, Incubus are coming to the Olympia, or maybe they've come and come and gone already. Oh well. Their new est album is rather interesting. Quite a change in direction for them as far as I can see. They've made lotsa those turns already. There's a big difference between "S.C.I.E.N.C.E." and "Make Yourself" for example. Well, there's a considerable difference between the work on each of the albums. They don't sit still. I suppsoe that's a good thing. Rolling stone gathers no moss, but let's not go down the Bob Dylan road tonight. I might need to make that reference elsewhere.

Today felt a bit like a Sunday. It now feels like a Sunday. The main reason for this might be that it now is a Sunday. But I mean taht it feels like it should be mid-Sunday now. Maybe it's because I stayed in bed until 12 this morning. It's more likely to be because I went to Mass earlier. The ticking clock in my head is out of order. Not my body clock. Only aging women care about that. Until that word happens. The meno....moving on.

Now, isn't that something? I had nothing to say, but I made stuff that I could say. Glorious waffle. I suppose that 's what this thing is for. Now it's time for me to say goodbye. Goodbye. Goodnight ladies. Goodnight.
Slán go foill.

1 comment:

Deeoshaythree said...

You mean an athrú saol? An rud a bhí Clare (sa spéir) ag dul trí?

Did you just quote Shaxberd by way of T. S. Eliot? You naughty boy. And "twirdy" is both an adjective and a proper noun. You are Twirdy, and you are also twirdy. Feic?

It's well for some getting to sleep late on a Sunday morning: people like me have to get up early to visit the Presbies!

Holy Tim Healy, a-Holy Tim Healy...badum. Getting giddy tonight? Huh huh!