Friday, September 07, 2007

Glendalough

Long Dubai Weekend

Running Jokes
-The Safety Deposit
-Tom & Margaret (puke)

Misc. Stuff

-Vulgarity
-Guinness Glasses
-Clark's Bed
-Soon Fatt (Bray)
-Michelle's Favourite Graveyard
-Dublinese X-Men
-English Stain
-Harry Nilsson
-Cow Pissing
-Sheep
-Biscuits
-The Moment(s) of Magic
-Gar Drinking the Fly
-Clark Drinking the Dregs
-Senakot
-Photos
-Headless Joe
-Fat Bottomed Woman
-Throwing Stones At Flowers
-The Lads Falling Down the Mountain
-Nice Soup
-Clarkey Boy's Cooking
-Euh, Don't Rub My Back!
-Clark Falling in the River
-The Contract
-Stained Beds
-Gar switching beds
-Sleeping During the Day
-"Angel" the Waitress
-Kicking the Walls
-Powerwanking
-Gar & Clark walking 28km
-Cheese&Onion VS. Salt&Vinegar
-Hostel staff woman-scowl
-Going Graveyard Late
-The Bus
-Walking in the Dark
-The Bar

Decree of Goodliness

We, the undersigned, declare that Glendalough is legend. The craic was had by all.
L. Maloney D. O' Shea
Lorna Christie Garreth Quinn
Clark Griffin

The Contract

LEGAL CONTRACT
If one of the undersigned pukes, the other(s) must also puke.
L. Maloney Clark Griffin
D. O'Shea Garreth Quinn
Lorna Christie III

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This "Dubai weekend" was one of the best Dubai weekends that i have ever had. Despite the fact that i was the only girlie it was still brill and i wasn't the target for as many jokes as i had expected (except clarks). Unfortunetly i don't think a lot of people will appreciate this post for the genius that it is because only us 4 understand. ya know? In a way we kinda did break the contract though because when David pukes his ring up we stood by unaffected. Ya think he will ever forgive us? he betta!
I think those 2 days are the most vulgar i have ever been. now back to normality... nice, respectable Lorna. It's good to be back. Don't forget, what happens in (Gl)Endalough stays in (Gl)Endalough ;-)
- Lorna

Deeoshaythree said...

Loved it. Leg end. 'Nuff said, eh?

PEE-YOOK!

"O, Tom, I can't even think of vomiting without—EHGWHARGHALLGHURPH!"

"Bye Margaret!"

I'll cry in years to come when I think of that Dubaian weekend. I guess that says it all about how much I enjoyed it. I feel like crying now, just knowing it's finished. See? This is what sort of sad unstable git I've become. Bloody gin and tonic. I guess at least I wasn't talking to the toilet brush. And at least I didn't do anything I severely regretted.