Saturday, August 02, 2008

Strange feeling

Today for the first time in a while I used the phrase "it'll be great". It was in reference to going to Glendalough on Monday. I think... I'm .....looking forward to it! Oh, wow. What a world!

I'm off work now for two weeks too and I'm going to ask to go back to just two late nights (preferably no Wednesdays), Saturdays and Sundays (the four hour gig). So, that would make things fit very well for several different reasons. Well done.

I was described as "coming out of my shell" in work today. I was saying "gee" in various different contexts. The manager of department six (men's) didn't think that I would use such language. Shock! So, fair play. So glad to get out of the place this evening.

Actually not feeling that bad tonight. All the things that were in the way have a way to get out if the way. Just have to get them to move. MICKEY. Doesn't seem too bad. It's probably the time off work that I'm fucking delighted about. I've been in four full days now. It's GEE. Of course, this feeling good could just be temporary. We'll see. But Glendalough!

So, fair play to all. may you have something to look forward to.

(I ended that in the style of Angelaboration, ending with a wish/prayer sorta thing. Link in the left column to her blog.)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for the shout out. :)