Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Contemplations on the mocks.

Now lads, the mocks are only an indictaion of how you're doing now. Don't worry they're only the mocks. They mark the mocks harder to make you work more. We hear all these shite comments about these blasted exams. My da keeps spewing out these ridiculous statements about them and it doing my head in. The only proper advantage of the mis timing. It's useful to see how much time is given overall and how much time is to be allocated for each question. After that, they're time consumming. That sounds very contradictory but what the heck!

At this stage in the year, I can see myself dong very badly in the maths papers, one and two. I mightn't fail, but I certainly won't do very well. I don't particularly want to drop to gnáthleibheil but...well, let the results decide. Those not nice people who write the papers! They sit on their big chairs in the Education & Science Department offices and drink really posh coffee with Mary Hanafin. Who do they think they are ey? And what the hell is that hand yolk facing on to Malborough Street? If it was standing up and looking for a high five that'd be cool, but it's not. Ridiculous, bluntly ridiculous.

Oh yeah, mocks. thank the Lord above all the crap tests area after mid-term! The two literature papers (Gaeilge II & Béearla II) and the bloody maths will drain the very life source out of all present in that hall. Some people just don't give a proverbial...but I suppose I have to. That's what you get for wanting to do half good!

No comments: